Sign in to follow this  
Silverfoot

Player NPC's

If you feel like sharing this will be a list of folks Named NPC's in game. Add images amd or all other information.

SeanSotaSig.png

Torin Silverfoot - Adoris- Sequanna Square - Cousin of Sean Silverfoot - Reagent Hunter NPC background (optional): Wanted to leave PaxLair and travel the world to be free to do as he pleased.

Area: Ardoris (Ardoris) Loc: (43.3, 53.0, -108.6)

Ethan Silverfoot -  Estgard - Town Center  - Cousin of Sean Silverfoot - Knight of Norgard, guard in Estgard
NPC background (optional): Travelled from the hamlet of Tenakill to follow Courage. A virtue he's heard of from tales told in Tenakill. His dream of being a Knight of Norgard is now realized and Estgard is know his home

Area: Estgard (Novia_R10_City_Estgard/Brekken Bay) Loc: (65.2, 38.0, 144.2)

Sean Archer -  Kiln - Campgrounds - distant relative of the Silverfoots

NPC background: Is searching the world, looking to free jhis inner avatar.

SeanSotaSig.png

NPC name: Luchon Silvertongue - Pilgrim - male/human - Xenos

NPC background: Despair has set in for Luchon as he can't get over the success of his half-brother Cuwe Silvertongue of PaxLair. Cuwe has become an excellent swordsman and is working his way to become a GrandMaster Blacksmith. Luchon has fallen into bouts of drunken envy after having suffered serious burns to his hands which leave him unable to to follow his own chosen path as a Tailor and aspiring mage. He hopes his pilgrimage will change him cure him of his disability. Never admitting that his own actions have led him down this path.

---------------------------------------

NPC name: Heather Candela - Waitress - female/human - Port Graff
NPC background : I grew up in PaxLair and left so I could see the world. Someday I want to be a famous bard and perform in Brittany. Now if people would only tip better I could afford training by a real bard.